Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parcel services

Options
  • 21-05-2009 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

im looking to send decks and a mixer to england and was wondering were i could sen them from besides an post???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

You could use any number of courier services . This thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055558371 has some recommendations and a bit of discussion on the most competiively priced services. You can search boards for other threads on the subject. I've spotted a few of them in the last few months on the Consumer section of the "Biz" forums here. Otherwise look up names of couriers you know. Most of them have quote calculators online and instructions.You can ring up for locations etc if thats not on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭gmkgreaney

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I use Emerald Freight in Dublin for foreign shipping (they don't deliver within Ireland). Door to door service, usually using FedEx on the other side. 01-8165290.

Advertisement