Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why close thread?

Options
  • 21-05-2009 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭

Why was the thread on the UFC releasing fighters closed?

dunkamania, you said the thread was closed because it was old information? To you maybe, but not for everyone, i for one hadn't heard Tom Egan had been released.

The OP never said anything disrepectful about Tom... And you said it wasn't going anywhere, there are threads in here that pale in comparison!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

I had two issues with this thread, firstly its old news. There was a thread on this months ago.

Secondly, I had a problem with comments regarding Tom. From the forum rules on fighter abuse "It was asked if we were stricter when it came to Irish fighters and the simple answer is yes. Why? Because with Irish fighters it's likely to cause offence to members and get heated quickly as it is likely that people on the board will know them personally." Some comments made in the thread could in no way me taken as either constructive or respectful.

For these reasons I decided to close the thread down. I recommend you PM a mod about modding, instead of posting on it though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement