Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Roost,Maynooth

Options
  • 21-05-2009 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭

Anyone Know if they do a student night tonight (Thursday)...i.e 3 euro drinks?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭gra26

I'm pretty sure they don't do a 3quid a drink night. However feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Buffman

I haven't heard of them doing that in a while.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Pretty sure there's nothing like that anymore. Never really liked the place, bit of a dive and the bouncers tended to be assholes.

I heard the student bar out in maynooth was doing drinks at 1994 prices or something awhile back, was supposed to be great craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Pretty sure there's nothing like that anymore. Never really liked the place, bit of a dive and the bouncers tended to be assholes.

I heard the student bar out in maynooth was doing drinks at 1994 prices or something awhile back, was supposed to be great craic.

Twas for the Ireland VS Italy match, pint o the black stuff for less than three euro, unreal!!

The Roost only do a Fosters promo now as far as I know (don't really go to the place anymore).

O'Neills do €3 Fosters on a Monday too but the only place still doing €3 drinks all round is the SU on a Monday.

Advertisement