Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steanta Sports - UFC 98

Options
  • 21-05-2009 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭

Im loking to watch UFC 98 and wish to buy setanta 1,2 and golf just to get this fight.

On there website it says it is only 18 euro p/m to get setanta.

My question is will i be contracted for 6 months or 12 months or can i just cancel it after that month.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

On cable or satellite? No minimum term contract for satellite anyway although you must give a months notice to cancel from the next billing date. All live UFC events are on Setanta btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

I have an NTL box with the minimum of channels like setanta Ireland few music. but no sky sports or movies.

If i ring them up can i tell them its just for the month and cut me off after that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

I did the same thing :D
    They have an offer going that it's just €9 euro for the first three months so I plan to keep it for the whole summer.
    There is however a €10 disconnection fee that you will be charged regardless of whether you keep the channels for 1 month or more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

If you buy the UFC game, you get three months Setanta free.

When its released, go up to game and take the leaflet out of a box, they always leave them in, its not stealing, not many uses them anyway and those that do usually check.

Free Setanta for three months!

It's half price for 3 months, not free.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Jason Mc

anybody know what time this is airing at on sunday??

3am
    Digiguide wrote:
    SPORT: UFC 98
    On: Setanta Sports 2 (424)
    Date: Sunday 24th May 2009 (starting in 1 day)
    Time: 03:00 to 06:00 (3 hours long)

Live coverage of UFC 98 in Las Vegas, where the headline bout will be the Light Heavyweight Championship clash between Rashad Evans and unbeaten contender Lyoto Machida.
    (Live)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=53031

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Maldini2706

I noticed it's on SS1 and SS2 on Saturday night, anyone know anything about that? I wonder if it's gonna just be the same show on both channels or will it be anything to do with this new backstage thing they're doing for the first time on this event.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I noticed it's on SS1 and SS2 on Saturday night, anyone know anything about that? I wonder if it's gonna just be the same show on both channels or will it be anything to do with this new backstage thing they're doing for the first time on this event.

lol..no it isnt..They usually have it on 2 channels..Eg Setanta Ireland & Setanta 1 etc

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Maldini2706

That's the first time I've seen it on both channels. Did anyone have a look at that Burger King backstage thing by the way? The preview looked pretty cool.

• Advertisement
Advertisement