Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Coat + Passport

Options
  • 21-05-2009 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭

I know this is a (extremely!)long shot but back in February a coat of mine was stolen from Quinns in Drumcondra(cloakroom was closed). I know I should have posted this up a lot sooner but I didn't really think of it.

My coat was a plain Navy Peter Storm one. One of the pocket covers was ripped though, which would identify it. In the coat was my passport, keys(with army, dit and blue carabiner keyrings) and earphones (white sennheiser with black nokia remote control).

The reason I'm posting this up here is that I know Quinns is a very popular place with DIT Bolton St. students. Hopefully somebody sees this and knows who took it, but I know thats very unlikely. At the very least I hope it will stop whoever took it from using the stuff anymore.

Thanks,
    Kev

Advertisement