Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oyster Bay + Wolf Blass

• 21-05-2009 5:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭

Oyster Bay and Wolf Blass(yellow label shiraz) only €6.49 in Dunnes
    Tasty Stuff:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 bowsie20

Is it all Dunnes stores?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭JAMM222

aye saw an ad in the indo until 24th may!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭Remo

:eek:yeh picked up 8 bottles... its a fab wine... and might I add its 15 EURO A BOTTLE IN SUPERQUINN .................................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mollypop

Went into Dunnes in Leopardstown toay, only 3 Oyster Bay left. :( Great offer though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Limestone1

Presume they will restock, though in Cornelscourt they only said 'possibly'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭SNL

in cornelscourt we just got 100 cases in there now, i think they will be gone in bout a hour after the mayhem yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

What time can they start selling these from?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Remo wrote: »
    :eek:yeh picked up 8 bottles... its a fab wine... and might I add its 15 EURO A BOTTLE IN SUPERQUINN .................................

I'll be picking up some Wolf Blass too.

In fairness to Squperuinn, Oyster Bay is currently €10, still more expensive than Dunnes but not €15. They've a bunch of wines for under €10 in their sale, but as their website is crap I can't find a list!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭TM

emc2 wrote: »
    What time can they start selling these from?
    http://www.noffla.ie/New_Opening_Hours_for_OffLicences/Default.286.html
    (29 Jul 2008)

As you are aware, the new opening hours for off-licences come into effect this coming Wednesday, 30 July 2008.

· 10:30am to 10pm Monday to Saturday
    · 12:30 to 10pm Sunday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

nothing in Clondalkin. Yellow label is full price and no sign about 1/2 price, although some random brands are 1/2 price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Opened the Wolf Blass Shiraz this evening & it's gorgeous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭speedbird1

I bought some of the wine on this offer today. Its advertised as half price but on checking the receipt it says Wolf Blass Yellow label €9.49 and you get €3.00 off making the real cost €6.49. Its the same with Oyster Bay.
    Its still a good deal but in the strickest terms its not half the original price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

Had a look in Dunnes Ashbourne this evening... not a sniff of a bottle :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gregsor

I got a bottle of the Wolf Bass Shiraz yesterday(Thursday) at the reduced price,very nice indeed!
    I went in today (Friday) and the offer had finished!
    Ahh,i should`ve stocked up.
    No decent offers out there at the moment :mad:

Advertisement