Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to find out a mobile carrier??

• 21-05-2009 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

hi guys!!

just got a motorola V3 on ebay and i think its locked, i tried all my sims, vodafone,meteor,o2 ,three and orange uk and it asks "enter unlock code"
    Sooo i think its locked to something.
    I dont know how to find out the carrier... the guy i bought this phone has no idea as well... it came from the uk.
    i tried to connect on my pc but it doesnt recognize it or it needs to have a sim.
    so please need help!
    could be american carrier, anything.. just have no idea!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

you best bets to take it to one of the Chinese phone shops in town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 girld8

i was hoping that one of the numbers/letters inside would tell me or give me a clue... its frustrating...

thanks for replying! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Just get it locked in an unlocking shop. No don't need to know what network its locked to. If you really wanted you could get the imei number and ring the Uk networks but its unnecessary.

Advertisement