Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spots in Lucan

• 21-05-2009 5:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭

Hey all. Have a wedding coming up in a few weeks. I'm off to meet the couple on Sunday, who I'm hoping will have some nice spots to check out. Just in case though, any suggestions? I don't know the place at all... In or around the Village...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭soccerc

sineadw wrote: »
    Hey all. Have a wedding coming up in a few weeks. I'm off to meet the couple on Sunday, who I'm hoping will have some nice spots to check out. Just in case though, any suggestions? I don't know the place at all... In or around the Village...

Primrose Hill Garden is a little known Lucan Village resource. There is normally a small charge to enter but you could try contact the owners in writing,
    Robin Hall
    Primrose Lane
    Lucan
    Co Dublin

or phone 01 6280373

Finnstown House hotel grounds are not bad and other than these two there is little by way of nice "wedding" spots

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

I have shot a communion and confirmation in Finnstown in the last 2 weeks and it is gorgeous.

Although is this by any chance your 'alternative' wedding? Checkout my trash the dress pics done by dodgykeeper, one of my favourite settings was the 12th lough in lucan and by God does it make a great alternative setting.

Heres a link http://www.flickr.com/photos/fergusmcnally/sets/72157611298733970/

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Dink

I love every pic in that set!!! Your dress was lovely!!

Ah thanks.... that was for our first anniversary!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,724 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

Ah thanks.... that was for our first anniversary!

Excellent set - though I'm a bit confused - is that you getting married - and Dodgy shooting ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

Thanks all - perfect! :D

thebaz wrote: »
    Excellent set - though I'm a bit confused - is that you getting married - and Dodgy shooting ??

Its my first anniversary with dodgy shooting, it's called a 'trash the dress' shoot whereby you go out and wreck the dress, I didnt wreck it though really, just made it very dirty walking through muck!

Advertisement