Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Geography Higher - Culture and Identity option - Any help?

Options
  • 21-05-2009 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi there,

Has anyone got any tips for answering the question below.
    21. With reference to an example you have studied, examine the impact of physical and political boundaries changing over time. [80m]

In physical, under rivers, I was thinking of going for the border between the Alsace and Germany [Rhine], and the Polish and German border [Oder-Neisse]. Then, under mountains, I was gonna go for Bavaria (in Germany) and then the Sudatentland. Perhaps I could bring something in about Karlovy Vary too?

I don't know what to do for political and my knowlege of this area, as a whole (boundaries) is quite limited. Is there anywhere I can get some notes, or some kind of help with this one?

Advertisement