Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quinny Chassis only

Options
  • 21-05-2009 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all,

Would anybody know where we might be able to buy the Quinny Chassis including the wheels, new or second hand. We can find the maxi cosi adapters handy enough. If anybody could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Dave.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

The Chassis without the seat??

• Registered Users Posts: 17 davecp

Just the frame with the wheels. We want to use our own maxi cosi car seat with it.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

What do you plan on using when the baby outgrows the car seat? My wee fella did at 4mths!!

On another note, does it have to be a quinny? Plenty of much better value prams out there (a lot of them more versatile and better quality) will take a maxicosi car seat!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 davecp

A good point, we have the Neo Nato travel system, which unfortunately is not compatible with our car seat. Having to lug around the pram section and take the baby out of the car seat, usually asleep, is such a hassle, Our own fault, I know for not doing our homework correctly.

I have a neonato travel system that I no longer use the car seat for... I could sell it to you if you like?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Shelli wrote: »
    On another note, does it have to be a quinny?

They're trendy.

stovelid wrote: »
    They're trendy.

Nah to be honest before I started researching travel systems I thought the Quinny was the only one that could fit a Maxi Cosi car seat onto it...

The other thing with the Quinny is, it's very bulky... i had to take the wheels off and everything before it fit into the boot of my car :( I had to sell mine...

Advertisement