Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel for two, dublin city.

• 21-05-2009 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

Alright guys, I know this comes up a lot, but I'm kinda stuck. I've searched but the deals I've found on here have since expired. I'm looking for a hotel in Dublin city, or very close to. I can't afford to break open the piggy bank though.
    My old staple was D4 hotels, where I was paying 30-50 for a night, but now their minimum is 120 - I realise hotel seaon is coming in. So anything out there?

Cheers!
    Dob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pablod

Check this one out

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055566247

Theres a post in here to D4 in balsbridge, not a bad price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

My old staple was D4 hotels, where I was paying 30-50 for a night, but now their minimum is 120 - I realise hotel seaon is coming in. So anything out there?
    Cheers!
    Dob

The Boards offer is still on D4 hotels and valid until 31st of August. I only used it a couple of weeks ago, €39 per night. Password is BOARDS incase you have never used it before!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Gazza22 wrote: »
    The Boards offer is still on D4 hotels and valid until 31st of August. I only used it a couple of weeks ago, €39 per night. Password is BOARDS incase you have never used it before!

Cheers dude, it's asking for a password tho, any ideas? (edit, *smacks head*, didn't try the obvious)

They're 99 euro offer looks great, but the 23rd is gone :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

They're 99 euro offer looks great, but the 23rd is gone :(

Yeah it's pretty good but it is only valid Sun - Fri so you will never get in on a Saturday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Cheers dudes! Got myself sorted for saturday, just about. Thanks again dudes!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement