Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this reasonable?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Isn't it obvious? Clearly Boards.ie has bought a share in Ryanair...
    Nah, just kidding - that IS what the paranoid mod-obsessed whingers will say though.

Well it looks like there are too many threads crying foul of Ryanair and sometimes threads that do the same thing over and over become too old so they are locked - e.g. Bono threads, abortion threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

This should be in helpdesk.
    click the link in my sig on how to make a complaint.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Moved to Help Desk.

I'm honestly not sure if it's supposed to be funny, I assume it is, but there's no real accompanying point, is there? Maybe there is, I don't know. The second line of your post editorialises, which is usually a bad thing for a press release, even a fake one (unless you're sending it to the Herald of course)

Leaving that aside and getting to the point, did you PM the moderator involved to ask about it? The travel/Holidays forum may well have had a mountain of "ryanair rant" threads in it and perhaps this one doesn't add anything new.

Advertisement