Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So I'm getting OLD lads- eyes need some help

• 21-05-2009 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Turning 33 next month (arrgggh!) and sure enough the aul dry lines are beginning to show! Any tips for miracle creams to turn back 10 years? Even my husband has noticed and he wouldn't see a tree sticking out of my head normally!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Boots "Protect and perfect" serum! Clinically proven to reduce fine lines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

eth0_ wrote: »

There was a stormin' for this is boots the weeks came out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

eth0_ wrote: »

Have to say I find it brilliant! Not too expensive either - only about 26 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

My fave eye cream is the Prescriptives anti-age one, also they do a Super-Line Preventer serum which I like alot. So that covers your whole face in two products!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Any eye cream will help - the ones that "reduce lines / dark circles". I've used the Garnier (red tube) one for years now and can notice the difference when I compare with friends who don't use it. Their wrinkles / laughter lines are much more noticeable. I'm 34 and been using for the last ten years or so, as part of a daily routine, and can stand up and say it works.

Just remember when Mick Jagger called his wrinkles "laughter lines", Keith Richards said "nothing's that funny"!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭tolteq

Fooz wrote: »
    Turning 33 next month (arrgggh!) and sure enough the aul dry lines are beginning to show! Any tips for miracle creams to turn back 10 years? Even my husband has noticed and he wouldn't see a tree sticking out of my head normally!

Thanks in advance!

since the body 80% water.

drink more of it

fact!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

If you don't use it, start using sunscreen or at least an eye cream with it built in, will stop a lot of the future ones from ever existing :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

cAr0l wrote: »
    Have to say I find it brilliant! Not too expensive either - only about 26 euro.

I think they do a Protect & Perfect eye cream too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Wear sunglasses when out. Even on a dull day you can squint which leads to crow's feet appearing quicker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

Sunscreen is all ya should need to help stave them off, well slow their appearance anyway :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭rachblue

Im a 28 year old smoker and I have noticed deep lines appearing around my mouth.Does anyone know of any creams that might reduce them or do you think that Boots cream might help that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

Anyone tried stri-vectin? I'm tempted! Have a few fine lines under my eyes, think they're just normal ones as everyone seems to have them but I dont want them getting bigger!Also get dark circles, this cream looks like it really works!

Advertisement