Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EAD Design?

Options
  • 21-05-2009 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

Anyone here do EAD work?, Schematic design, layout work?

I did a stint but my contract was not renewed due to cut backs, this is a year ago.

seems impossible to get into unless you have lots and lots of experience.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭DAC

Anyone here do EAD work?, Schematic design, layout work?

I did a stint but my contract was not renewed due to cut backs, this is a year ago.

seems impossible to get into unless you have lots and lots of experience.

Yes I am very experienced in this area - I'm out of work now for over 5 months, nothing at all happening out there (& I've tried, believe me), a lot of company's have hardware Engineers that multi-task. I also have Mechanical 3D + CFD analysis experience, more than likely I'm going back to college in Sept for a few years to re-train, to broaden my options a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

Do you have a EE degree or something?

Its an impossible area to get into, I guess others can fall back into that particular role in a company rather than hiring someone else.

Advertisement