Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC SFIV Tourny Sat May 23rd.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Azza wrote: »
    The name eludes me of Balrog player who came third. Think it was AnimaX.

Nah, it wasn't me (wish it was, haha). I couldn't make it coz I only heard of it two days before. Hopefully I'll get more warning next time

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    hehehehe yeah that daigo fella better watch out eh?

A mate of mine is getting an arcade stick soon and I look forward to having a shot as it'll be my 1st time every playing SF with one.

I'd be an idiot to assume I'd some how be better at the game instantly. When a lot of it is about muscle memory, your hands gotta know where and what to press without you having to think for a sec. From what I understand though, is that if I did eventually get used to using a stick. My skill wouldn't be any different in the game, but it'd help my execution due to more precise controls.

Not the staggering difference between a pad and a M&KB for an FPS though, but a difference anyway. From what I understand.

It's really frustrating and annoying the first time you use a stick but it's worth it. My single player game has improved immensely since I got mine and hopefully my multiplayer if I can get my fooking wireless router sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

any plans on the next one? I think I might go if there is another one. Seems like good fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

We're probably gonna hold casuals this Saturday (30th May), my guess somewhere between 1 and 6pm (possibly for 5hrs lol).
    I'll ask the owners what the story is during that.

Advertisement