Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you go Dutch on a first date?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

towel401 wrote: »
    its a way to gain her respect. weed out the whores who don't want to admit to being whores

This thread has definately given me a new outlook on first dates!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Sarcasm Tira...sarcasm Tira! I've a date on Friday, so we'll see if my ATM card will be getting some action :)

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo full of sarcasm, right now, Vinta :P

(still, first date, gentleman pays...lol)

All my first dates have and deep down I know he will lol. He's a gentleman :)

I'm stopping with my sarcasm! I took it on overload for awhile lol

• Advertisement

Good luck tomorrow so, girl! ^_^
    (apart from the petty money stuff, also...lol)

:rolleyes:

So you're in favour of that tired stereotype that women can't look after themeselves??
    :D

CommieBaz wrote: »
    So you're in favour of that tired stereotype that women can't look after themeselves??
    :D

100% :D

Really?? Well then you wouldn't mind making me a cup of tea then?? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Sarcasm Tira...sarcasm Tira! I've a date on Friday, so we'll see if my ATM card will be getting some action :)

I hope it goes well.......I'm guessing it is not with a boardsie anyway. ;)

• Advertisement

CommieBaz wrote: »
    Really?? Well then you wouldn't mind making me a cup of tea then?? ;)

In Italy we do more sophisticated things than that... :pac:

kingtut wrote: »

nosyyyyyyyy King!

Nope, it's with the ex actually lol. Should be interesting. He always refused to let me pay but we'll see if things have changed lol.

Nope, it's with the ex actually lol. Should be interesting. He always refused to let me pay but we'll see if things have changed lol.

Oh really? I hope it goes well....I'm a bit surprised actually but best of luck with it. Any news for me? I was looking for shoes at the weekend, at one stage I ended up in your work place, didn't realise where I was until I saw the same label on the shoes. I saw you at the till but you didn't see me :(

work going ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

I ended up in your work place, didn't realise where I was until I saw the same label on the shoes. I saw you at the till but you didn't see me :(

Thats not fair, you see if I done a thing like that to any girl I know I would be followed in by two MIB's who would haul my ass straight down to Portlaoise prison without stopping at Supermacs. but you are a charismatic guy, you can get away with that sort of thing

Oh lord you saw me, God only knows what I was doing? Saturday was it? we were haveing a bit of a "fun day" lol.

Yeah work is fun, not awkward with himself anymore lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

In Italy we do more sophisticated things than that... :pac:

espresso in a stove top moka pot?

towel401 wrote: »
    Thats not fair, you see if I done a thing like that to any girl I know I would be followed in by two MIB's who would haul my ass straight down to Portlaoise prison without stopping at Supermacs. but you are a charismatic guy, you can get away with that sort of thing

Ye but their is a big difference between you and me.....

1) kingtut walks into Vinta's workplace and thinks to himself "aha there are some nice wedding shoes, looks at shoes, realises he is in vintas work place as all the shoes have the same label, spots Vinta chatting to someone at the till, finishes looking at shoes and leaves"

2) Towel walks into Vinta's workplace and thinks to himself "har har I finally found her! hacking into her facebook account was so easy, I'm glad she posted her working hours up there. man there is some bjores working with her...look at the set on that one!!!.....takes out camera, click click click, oh sh*t security are coming over....click click click....." I rest my case :D;)
    Oh lord you saw me, God only knows what I was doing? Saturday was it? we were haveing a bit of a "fun day" lol.

Yeah work is fun, not awkward with himself anymore lol.

You were at the till, I was looking for shoes for a wedding, you don't have many shoes like that :( or perhaps they were hidden away? Ye it was Saturday :) ended buying them in Mahon point on Sunday. I'm glad things are back to normal with you know who ;)

deRanged wrote: »
    espresso in a stove top moka pot?
    Oh yes...or, more simple, espresso at the bar at the corner ^_^

(nice that none made any innuendo...this forum is still a safe place lol)

Advertisement