Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tired of commute

Options
  • 21-05-2009 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭

I'm tired of the commuting game and so want to get a place in the city for work. I'll be renting.
    My question is: are there any areas with no immigrants?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭silverside

no

not a very PC question

but immigrants do tend to congregate - D1 has many africans and D15 has many eastern europeans, for example - if it really bothers you go for a stroll around the area you're thinking of moving to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭statss

This made me laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭phenomenon

statss wrote: »
    This made me laugh.

Care to elaborate?

Finglas wouldn't be your first choice to buy a house, would it?
    If I'm paying good money for an apartment, I want it to be in a nice neighbourhood.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

you're renting? So you want "something nice" with none of them there immigrants, even the ones on six figure salaries? Eurodisney might suit, Ryanair fly close by

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Hi all,

I'm tired of the commuting game and so want to get a place in the city for work. I'll be renting. My question is: are there any areas with no racists?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Ranelagh? Milltown/Upper Rathmines?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement