Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of this forum

• 22-05-2009 12:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭

I just want to point out that this forum should be IT CARLOW, and not CARLOW IT

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

insp_captkirk%5B5%5D.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Cool...always nice to see Kirk with a smile on his face. Industrial Microbiology exam on Saturday, 9:30AM, Barrow Center. I'll be the guy wearing the black shirt and dark jeans. Oh, sorry, I'm just giving random - useless - pieces of information like you seem to be; information which is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

wuzzle wozzle?:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

true BUT this way we have the top spot ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jen3005

who cares!!!

If some one asks you what college u go to, do u say it carlow or carlow it??? Exactly!!!!

I always say carlow i.t

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

here we go again.... WHO CARES?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jen3005

didnt i just say who cares up there braniac???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

fight! fight! fight!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭cono121

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

i think they still have it there like that in the hope that it will merge with a future Laois based college, thus having the acronym CLIT. Its the only reasonable/realistic explanation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Cool....we'll have a CLIT and a TIT (Tallaght IT) then. What else do we need? We'll have a full woman some day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

the Bogger University of Mayo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 belindaf

once nobody says carlow college (which some ppl do and it drives me crazy) i dont mind :)

carlow college is st pats for those that don't no:)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

I am so sick of this argument, I remember the days when it was taken seriously and mad discussions would follow the proposal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Are you implying that just because the second post in this thread was a motivational poster of Kirk that this isn't a serious debate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

captain-james-t-kirk-james-kirk-star-trek-parody-abrams-movi-demotivational-poster-1224689973.jpg

This be a super serious debate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 IT Carlow

The reason it is IT Carlow (ITC) is becuase Cork uses Cork IT (CIT) and it is supposed to avoid confusion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement