Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Logic Users List Ireland - INFOCUS Feature w. Kid Handsome - (jtsuited)

• 22-05-2009 1:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

Hello All,

You Guys probably wont know me at all.. So I'll introduce myself.

The name is J.

I love Deep House / Minimal / Techno & DJ (on occasion - Badly) & have been in bands / playing decks / making tracks for probably about 15 years now.

I've got a Mac these days - no more bands & use Logic to make my tracks.

I'm usually to be found posting over on the MP forum - (Go easy! Very rarely post here.. although I do look in every once in a while..)

Anyway - I'm attempting to gather the Irish Logic Users together. There doesnt really seem to be any one particular place that everyone meets up. Its early days yet.. but the response has been excellent.

The main focus of this for the moment is on Myspace.. but we now also have a Yahoo group set up & a blog on Blogs.ie

Anyway.. There is going to be a INFOCUS feature each month with a Logic User, where there will be a bit of Tech Talk & a few opinions thrown around.

The Interview for June is online now.

This month - Our 1st Feature - is with Kid Handsome - Otherwise known as jtsuited.

It went better than I could have expected - Jeff really gives a good account of himself & as always, its v.interesting to hear his views / Techniques & plans for the future.

Please take a minute to drop by & give it a read.

http://www.myspace.com/logicuserslistireland

If you are using Logic, we would love it if you would join us. Also if anyone wants to help / get involved, please drop me a line.

We're not a closed order by any stretch of the imagination Guys!

If you want to join us just to keep track of what we're doing, then please feel free! It would be brilliant!! :D

AND Finally - Just in case you have not heard Jeff's Music yet..

http://www.myspace.com/kidhandsomejeff

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

if only we had a dancemusicy production typw forum to put this in:pac:

as i said in mp great interview.you are one busy little SOB jt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭franklyshocked

seannash wrote: »
    if only we had a dancemusicy production typw forum to put this in:pac:

as i said in mp great interview.you are one busy little SOB jt

+ 1 for that production forum thingy........wow dejavu!

Advertisement