Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in Computing networking in forensics

Options
  • 22-05-2009 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi i am just wondering if there is anyone who has done this course and can they tell me what they thought of it .....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 IgnatiusPop

starman08 wrote: »
    Hi i am just wondering if there is anyone who has done this course and can they tell me what they thought of it .....

The only MSc like that that I know of is in DCU. Mate of mine did it 2 years ago. He thought it was great. Basically, its like doing the Cisco CCIP exam, with elements of the CCEH qualification thrown in, only at the end of it, instead of having 2 cisco qualifications, you have a Masters - which is nice!

Security and data forensics is a great field to get into mate, challenging work, and if you get the right job, great €.

All the best if you decide to go for it!

:pac:

Advertisement