Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

logging into boards mobile

Options
  • 22-05-2009 2:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering, is there a box or something i have to tick, when logged in with my PC, to allow me to log in with my mobile? Can log in no problem with my PC but cant with my mobile (SE K850i)?:confused:
    Cleared cache and cookies and reset browser and restyarted phone, no joy!

Thanks
    CM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It should just work as normal.

Are you accessing m.boards.ie from your mobile?

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Claasman

Hi yeah, im on the mobile site.

When I try to log in, I get a blank screen with 'click here if the browser does not redirect you'', it redirects but back to the original page, with my user name and password saved but still not logged in. If I do 'çlick here...', it does the same thing.

m.boards also knows that i have put in the correct username/password config in because, it tells me if i dont put in the correct password.

I have also tried to replying to a thread... it says I am not certified/authorised (cos i am not logged in, then it gives the option to log in below). I try to log in, but it goes back to the "not certified/authorised...' page.

BTW, the forum i tried to reply to a post in, is a general forum i am allowed post in (UL forum)...Had the same probs with other forums

:confused:

Advertisement