Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is with me?

Options
  • 22-05-2009 5:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭

Im looking to set up a new and really stylish society that meets at 4 am on tuesdays under the town bridge in mallow to get into adventures of all sorts who is with me?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭emma-fly

Lets go for it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

News just in. A young woman was raped and murdered in Mallow today. The woman believed to be a boardsie.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

ah yeah sure why not. NOT MUCH ELSE TO BE DOING LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭lebron james

I would love to set up a seceret society, im in. What could we get up to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

we could run around the town and colour in all the fina fall posters around the place lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Flight19

count me in busted i have a watering can and set of spark plugs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭sunshinegirl

would it be like the secret seven who investigate stuff thats none of there business and beat the gardai at solving crimes etc.... or is it all out mayhem and trickery ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

would it be like the secret seven who investigate stuff thats none of there business and beat the gardai at solving crimes etc.... or is it all out mayhem and trickery ;)

kinda mixture of both to be honest, we are up and running about 3 weeks ago. So far its been exciting stuff. But to join you have to really hate the Romans!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

Flight19 wrote: »
    count me in busted i have a watering can and set of spark plugs

Good to have you with us flight and those spark plugs will come in handy for the raft!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

kinda mixture of both to be honest, we are up and running about 3 weeks ago. So far its been exciting stuff. But to join you have to really hate the Romans!

I hate the Greeks. Will that do?

d3mon24 wrote: »
    I hate the Greeks. Will that do?

i HATE THE CHEESE MAKERS or any mass producer of dairy produce. Can i join?

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

i HATE THE CHEESE MAKERS or any mass producer of dairy produce. Can i join?

Id say Mitchelstown is the place for you what with dairygold closing. Id imagin there is a lot of people with the same hatred as you down there.

By all accounts tonights gonna be great theres gonna be music, dancing, spagetti and wd40.

Thats wd40 the lubricating oil not wd40 the really crap ub40 tribute band.

Flight19 wrote: »
    Thats wd40 the lubricating oil not wd40 the really crap ub40 tribute band.

Lol

Advertisement