Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lebron "king" james.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Staying with LeBron James there have been rumours about Shaq possibly being traded to the Cavs for Ben Wallace and Pavlovic. I understand Cleveland's thought process -- they've got to do whatever they can to show LeBron they are serious. But I don't think Shaq is the answer.

However acquring "the Diesel" and giving away Ben Wallace and Pavlovic isn't a big risk at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Also now heard Yao Mings name thrown into the mix after Cavs now have some minority Chinese owners.

I'm not sure either of them would be great moves. However Shaq going would be super exciting compared to the lampost Yao who can't move.

Will be interesting to see who moves if anyone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭Hynzie

LOL is that a question? Lebron has no low post game. Kobe's footwork is by far superior than Lebron's and as long as Kobe's in the NBA I really dont see him winning a title because Kobe and the Lakers will make it every year lol. You never see Lebron in the low post, posting down a smaller player which is all the players lol. He said it's boring! How can helping your team win be boring. Im pretty sure if he played the low post like people who has his height or weight can they would have made the finals. Oh and the more assist thing.

LA- Triangle Offense: Kobe passes and usually the player he passes to gets the assist. Thats why its called the Triangle Offense. The second pass is the assist and trust me Kobe does not worry about stats. Get the win any way possible. Duh

CLE- One on One: Lebron penetrates dish out to all his shooters and whala a bunch of assists. He's a stat filler I give him that.

Kobe doesn't worry about stats? Then why was he out there at the end of game one gunning for 40 points when the game was already over. Thats why he had a dynasty with Shaq broken up so he could be 'the man' on the team and subsequent wasted a couple of years on mad scoring binges that never achieved anything. Then demands a trade form the laker's because he doesn't think they have enough talent to win. So they go out and steal Gasol for him and all of a sudden he a great team leader. BS.

Hes a great talent one of the best ever no doubt and I have much respect his drive and work ethic but hes not Michael Jordan no matter how much he wants to be.

Also its called the triangle offense because three players form a triangle on one side of the court which the offense is run out of. And Tex Winter would have nightmares watching the way Kobe runs the triangle sometimes

Advertisement