Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List of free papers/mags in limerick please

Options
  • 22-05-2009 7:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

Hey a liitle help please..looking for a list of free papers/mags etc that are given out in limerick.so far i have the limerick post and limerick event guide.is the weekender still going?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

"The weekender" did that have anything to do with the Leader?
    Used to come in my door buy have not seen it in a while....
    ...unless herself is using it to line the Cat Litter Tray and not giving me a chance
    to read it first.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

There's the Limerick Independent newspaper - comes out the day before the Post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

the Property News (that just landed on the mat - and went straight into the recycle bag)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

do ye really not read these? The reason I ask is because I am an advertiser? (looking to cut down on costs!)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭phog

do ye really not read these? The reason I ask is because I am an advertiser? (looking to cut down on costs!)

It depends on what you advertise I suppose, I would read the Post and Independent nearly every week but skip property and cars but then one of the guys at work goes straight for the motoring section.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

I work in a shop and the limerick indo and the post go flying out the door, i'd imagine more read them then the leader - however, the leaders readership stats would be more correct as every paper they sell gets read, not the case for the freesheets - you do have a lot of people who dont want them throwing them out but overall, freesheets probably do still have a larger audience. People have been asking us to reserve the Indo because they go within a few hours of coming in, the same could be said of the post but we get in so many of those they usually take two days or more until we're out of them.

Hope this other view helps with your advertising decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭adaminho

cAr0l wrote: »
    There's the Limerick Independent newspaper - comes out the day before the Post.

Does anyone else find the Indo useless? Poorly laid out with pictures of no relevance to the stories randomly stuck in. The only saving grace is a half decent sports section which isn't completely dominated by Munster rugby and Anti Limerick F.C. (The Post).

Advertisement