Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please review my daft ad

Options
  • 22-05-2009 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

With regard to my recent thread about breaking my lease, I've agreed with my landlord to try to sublet/ assign/ tear up the agreement subject to finding someone suitable. I really do need to get disentangled so I placed an ad on daft. I was hoping for your reviews/ opinions to help me along...http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=725745&search=1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

It's nicely worded and half the photos are of a high quality. Some of the ones of the bedrooms could use some work (the rotated one and the one that is just of the bed, it would be more useful to see the bed in respect to a built in wardrobe, or the bed in respect to a big window, etc.)

One of the photos of the bathroom is also kind of confusing, it seems to be of a corner.

Altogether a nice ad though. The good photos make up for the kind of crap ones.

Advertisement