Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killzone 2

Options
  • 22-05-2009 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

I need help on wheter to buy KZ2 or Socom for my PS3
    please help:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

SOCOM is rubbish, absolute rubbish. It's a buggy, glitchy mess of a game that you shouldn't go near. Killzone 2 on the other hand, is very good. The single player is decent with some great set-piece scenes and the multiplayer is almost as good as Call of Duty – although it does take a bit too long to unlock anything outside of the main class.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I haven't played Socom, but Killzone 2 is fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Give me keyborad+mouse for killzone2 and i will be happy then.

SP in kilzone 2 i found really dull, there are some nice battles... but you dont feel like echieving something... When you play Bioshock or Mass effect 2, you allways push yourself to play it, becouse you whant to know what will happen next....

Multiplayer actually decent enought, no bunny hoping is allready a HUGE plus. Objectives allways changing, so you dont get bored on same map.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Mass effect 2,

???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭IsMiseConor

There both great. Socom was a mess at the start but all the problems have been patched now. Get it with the headset if you can if you decide to get it. Killzone is brilliant, single player is really good, and online is great too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    ???

Sorry mine bad, just mass effect 1 :D. But you know what i mean :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

killzone

socom is one of the worst games ive played in a long long while

complete turd

Advertisement