Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone used www.getdigs.ie ?

Options
  • 22-05-2009 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Looking for temporary digs and someone has suggested posting on daft.ie and www.getdigs.ie. Just wondering has anyone experience of getdigs.ie and if so how did they find it?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Looking for temporary digs and someone has suggested posting on daft.ie and www.getdigs.ie. Just wondering has anyone experience of getdigs.ie and if so how did they find it?

I look forward to a reply to this thread from "Chapelizod1"

:rolleyes:
    There are lots of student sites that you could access (although if your not a student it may rule you out?). But definetly try the following websites...
    www.daft.ie
    www.getdigs.ie
    www.myhome.ie
    You could search these websites and even put up your own ad.
    Hope this helps
    Have you tried posting an ad on www.getdigs.ie or daft.ie or myhome.ie? That would be your best bet.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=59359763#post59359763
    I agree with you on the marketing and advertising. I have a website and I'm having great difficulty getting people to view it. I can't afford an advertising campaign. Have you any advice (or anyone) you could share on how to get your url out there in the public domain - cheaply. My site has around a 86% seo rating. Any advice would be appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 rugbynut

Yes, I've used it. Just put a room in my house up on it - could do with the extra cash! Easy to use, cheap - only cost me a fiver for 3 months. and you can upload pics of ur room. so far i'm happy with it - got a few enquiries already!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Jo King

There is no facility for finding accomodation in County Dublin. The site requires a postcode for all Dublin searches. That excludes about half of County Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 rugbynut

Hi Jo,
    I tried for County Dublin and found it? But I'm a registered member - maybe that's the difference.
    I find the site great and have got a lot of enquiries already. Best thing is that you can filter the enquiries - anyone that you don't like you can let them know without giving your details away.
    Jo King wrote: »
    There is no facility for finding accomodation in County Dublin. The site requires a postcode for all Dublin searches. That excludes about half of County Dublin.

Advertisement