Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suspected ipoker LHE bots

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

wow thats sick

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I'd have thought it doesn't prove much really.

Their stats are similar enough to indicate that there is an optimum way to play LHE (hardly a shock).
    But yet their stats are different enough over a large hand range to suggest they are not bots ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Plyaer on Ipoker cheatin scandal? lol, Ipoker know very well know there players cheat, multi-account and use bots for ages and they dont care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Plyaer on Ipoker cheatin scandal? lol, Ipoker know very well know there players cheat, multi-account and use bots for ages and they dont care.

They rake good, why would they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

If its true will anything be done about it?
    The skins will say its ipokers prob ipoker deny any wrong doings Bcb and ciaran corbett say cheats are shot at dawn in private unlike stars who will publicly tell ya we have found cheats heres yer money back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Thats just me playing my 12 different ipoker accounts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Bots have existed on iPoker since probably 2007 when the network became scrapable. A scraper is a program that allows bots to correctly read the poker table game state that are visible within the poker client window.

ALL of the stats above are within 2% of eachother and some stats are as low as within 1% of eachother.

For 12 players to be this similar is more than a little bit suspect imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

If you aren't cheating you aren't trying.

Advertisement