Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waxperts, Dun Laoghaire

Options
  • 22-05-2009 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Just thought I'd post for anyone that's interested, I went for my first visit to Waxperts in Dun Laoghaire, I saw them setting up shop a little while ago and liked the sounds of their operation on their website.

I'm quite impressed with them, I'll definitely be going back!! Got a decent bit of bikini waxing done and I have to say it was quite painless, I like the hot wax!!! The place is lovely too, they have big comfy beds that the therapist can move up and down at the flick of a switch to get you into the best position! The treatment rooms are super plush, with tellies there to keep you entertained!!

I used to go to another beauty salon in DL, but I really like this place, they really seem on the ball with the waxing!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I am getting my legs done there in a couple of weeks time. Am going to ask them about bikini waxing then, maybe get a patch test done and see how the pain is on the patch. The idea of waxing the bikini line, so far, sends shivers up my spine

Advertisement