Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gioteck BD-01 PS3 Media Remote Control (NICE!) - under €14 delivered

• 22-05-2009 11:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭

Fecking sleek or wha'?!

15977_1233942348.jpg
    Buy it @ MyMemory
    Details

Control Blu-Ray Movies and your Cross Media Bar with style! The BD-01 Media Remote provides just the control you require and not 30 buttons which rarely, if ever, get used! Finally a remote that will take pride of place on on your coffee table.
    Specification

- DarkLite illuminated keys perfected for dark viewing conditions.
    - Stealth style Cursor & select control. Maintaining primary control when cover closed. Control Disc & select button makes control of BD Movies & the XMB a pleasure.
    - Push & Slide opening mechanism revealing extra controls only when needed.
    - Ion-Lithium Rechargable Battery for genuine longevity.Recharges through USB Charger / IR receiver designed to compliment your PS3.
    You'll easily pay €25 to €30 for the official ones in shops and this one is even cooler looking!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I bought 1 of these, nice piece of kit, herself wasn't able to use the controller for movies so that's why I got it, it looks good, it has it's own charge stand. Only thing is it is a bit small, but otherwise it's spot on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Clareman wrote: »
    I bought 1 of these, nice piece of kit, herself wasn't able to use the controller for movies so that's why I got it, it looks good, it has it's own charge stand. Only thing is it is a bit small, but otherwise it's spot on
    Is it quick to perform actions - i.e do keypresses invoke an instant reaction?

As I see it uses an IR reciever, I have a Harmony One with an IR reciever but even with reducing the delay time (etc), the response time for it to send is still too slow / practically un-usable.

Advertisement