Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The North Face 20% off Outlet (Only Kildare Village in Ireland)

• 22-05-2009 11:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭

Got this voucher from Kildare Village Outlet valid this weekend.

Northface.jpg

invest4deepvalue.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

So it's 30% off in their Temple Bar store?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭wait4me

Have North Face a store in TB?
    edit: Great I just found out that they have - thanks Bluetonic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Just edited the thread title to add the 30% reduction in their retail store, didn't realise they had their own retail stores in Ireland...

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭Soarer

Aren't North Face Irish?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

Soarer wrote: »
    Aren't North Face Irish?:confused:

No definitely not. They started off in the states.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

can someone email or PM me the voucher all i can see is a red x in the browser

eoinf wrote: »
    can someone email or PM me the voucher all i can see is a red x in the browser

PM sent

invest4deepvalue.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 TNF_Kildare

Hey guys the above voucher is actually the wrong one. Also TNF have no full price stores in Ireland so the voucher only applies to TNF Kildare Village Outlet.

Mountaineering Ireland have the voucher online here:

http://www.mountaineering.ie/events/viewdetails.asp?ID=280

NorthFaceVoucher.pdf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

so it doesn't work in temple bar???

strange

• Advertisement

No the ttemple bar store isn't owned directly by TNF. The first voucher posted was obviously made to look like it could be used in any store.

No the ttemple bar store isn't owned directly by TNF. The first voucher posted was obviously made to look like it could be used in any store.

That's exactly the voucher that was emailed to me by Kildare Village outlet centre so if you have any issues with people modifying the voucher it's with them.

I just did a screen capture of the email as I didn't want to post the original as it had my email address coded into it!

It's funny how if you do search on thenorthface.com that Temple bar is listed as a North Face retail store rather than as a dealer. However I rang the store and they said that they are not accepting the voucher. :rolleyes:

@TNF_Kildare If you want me to forward you the original email so that you can take issue with your landlord please PM me.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭beemurf

What do you mean obviously made to look like it can be used in any store? It's the exact same one I had emailed to me from Kildare Village and I, like people here would have expected it to be accepted in the TB store, if not surely it should have had "kildare outlet only" written on it!?

Edit-have seen the second link you posted and can confirm the list of retail stores was not on my email from Kildare Outlet either (shouldn't it have selected retail stores or retail stores* so)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

TNF dublin is a baby of great outdoors

Sorry guys, I didn't realise that e-mail had been sent out. I didn't mean to insinuate any wrong doing. Apologies again.

Advertisement