Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cookie /Swiss Roll tray

Options
  • 22-05-2009 11:30am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

Im planning a bit of a cookie bender at the moment and have a few recps ready to go - including the choc chip one from here. My last bicie bake was a while ago and the tray fairy seems to have made off with mine. I went into the Kitchen Complements site and theyre €44 odd and Im not paying that. Does anyone know if any of the stores have any in on special offer?

Im in Dublin city centre so can scoot anywhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

You can get a half decent one in Tesco. Non stick - I've had it for a while now and it's quite successful! Does tend to buckle in a very hot oven, but returns to normal.

Arnotts is always a good bet. Or Dunnes?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Thanks. Its more of a definate location question as Im a bit pushed for time tonight and wantot opick it up on the way home. Know what you mean re the buckling but theyre so cheap theyre practically disposable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Orby

Also have a look in TK Maxx if you're passing- you can be lucky there sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yeah Tesco in jervis shopping center have then on special atm, €4.29 iirc. Their about 12 Inches squared. look like good enough quality too.....

CC

Advertisement