Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yamaha keyboards

• 22-05-2009 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

not sure if this is the right place for this thread but i'll ask anyway.

I have played piano keyboard for a while but i haven't in recen years and am a litle outta touch with the equipment side of things these days, i've been focusing on guitar lately.

I have been doing a bit of research and to get back into things i am considering trading in my old roland e16 for a yamaha psr e413 or a psr s550 or 700

Has anyone any experience in these and any recomendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Rockshamrover

not sure if this is the right place for this thread but i'll ask anyway.

I have played piano keyboard for a while but i haven't in recen years and am a litle outta touch with the equipment side of things these days, i've been focusing on guitar lately.

I have been doing a bit of research and to get back into things i am considering trading in my old roland e16 for a yamaha psr e413 or a psr s550 or 700

Has anyone any experience in these and any recomendations?

Not my area of expertise. I think there's a section on Adverts.ie for swapping instruments though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Damien,

I'm not too familiar with Keys.

Yamaha do have a shop on the Quays in Dublin now. I'm sure you can try those keyboards there.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 daaft

USB storage is a great reason to change, if you have any specific questions I could try to answer them...

my PSR s550 for sale ..... http://adverts.ie/118871

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭PMI

Hi, Hmmm politically correct answer would be anything with PSR in the model number wouldnt be known much on here, its more a domestic bit of kit? if that makes sense?

Yamaha Motif XS, S Series etc... would be more known around these here parts, but welcome anyway stick around pull up a chair :D

Advertisement