Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish MMA, What fights interest you?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 MMAgic

A lot of fights posted there would be well worth the ticket price alone! Darren Hughes is arguably one of the most underrated fighters in the country at his weight. Obviously if it was possible we would all like to see Greg back on home soil again. Anyone interested in a drop in weight for Tom and square off Egan against Loughran?

Also I think both guys on good runs that would make for a cracking fight would be Chris Stringer v Connor Mc Gregor. Both explosive fighters that bring a lot of charisma to the cage, would really like to see that. Marty also mentioned Neil Seery v Damien Rooney at BW. Neil has been around the game for a long time and without a doubt is the number 1 BW in the country at the minute, but Damien has been flying under the radar, great stand up skills and strong off his back, think this would really be one to watch!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

Tim_Murphy wrote: »
    hahahahahahaha, good one! :)

Now thats a comeback!!!!!!!

Id love to see Patrick Boylan fight for the Straweight EFR belt against i think its Barry Mcguigan who holds it, short stocky lad who beat Wisdom for the vacant belt.....I think it would be a war.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

Judomad wrote: »
    Now thats a comeback!!!!!!!
    That wasn't a comeback, that was me laughing appropriately at a joke. Jeez man, try to keep up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

Roper wrote: »

I also want to see Mick Leonard back, preferrably with a minor rule change which allows him to wear his yellow belt.

I agree and his red belt in TKD !

Advertisement