Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is responsible for hiring out Caddy Cars etc?

Options
  • 22-05-2009 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I am looking at placing a number of my "golf transporters" in Golf clubs in Ireland. Can anybody tell me who would generally give the O.K. to allow my equipment onto their course - on a shared revenue basis between the golf club and myself and at no expense to the club. Briefly my equipment is what I like to call the "missing link" between an electric caddy car and an electric trolley, whereby allowing the golfer to either stand on the unit and ride around the course or alternatively walk behind it to get some exercise. The equipment is also great for those golfers who can no longer complete a round of golf due to poor health, old age etc

Any advice/help would be grately appreciated - please PM if possible.

Kind regards - Joe Burke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

Hi there,

If you used this directory http://www.gui.ie/club_search.asp?pid=10&area=1

It will give you a contact number for any club in a given area and a list of names of people in various roles.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

My first port of call with be with the Pro shop, and he/she will steer you in the right direction. I would presume that something like this would have to go to committee in most clubs, as I presume that there would be insurance issue, storage issue etc...I'd also say that the GUI would be able to give you a list of all the contact details for the Pro's in clubs around the country.

Advertisement