Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E51, BlueNext bluetooth GPS

Options
  • 22-05-2009 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭

Y'all

I've a E51 and a BlueNext bluetooth GPS (BN905GR) and am wondering does anyone know of a good Symbian GPS logger app. MGMaps is working very well on the phone in conjuction with the GPS unit and I can save and export favourites as a KML file but I'm wondering is there a continuous logger app that I can run on the phone?

And, while I'm on, is there a general time of the day for picking up the most number of satellite fixes here?

Thanks for any info

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

Thanks Bedlam... running Tracker now and it's good, limited to Navteq mapping at the moment but it's in beta so maybe more choices later on in its development... hopefully will be able to get the track in kml and csv formats.

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

Advertisement