Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riker does a commercial

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

:cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Ahh Johhny boy, what are you at?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

This is pretty old, Frakes looks very young and the tech in the add is pretty old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I'd say this was an infomercial shown only to companies that needed this product. I've never seen a commercial lasting over five minutes! But still, cheesy as funk!

One of the youtube comments is "This was never supposed to be released. I'm really shocked that a copy ever made it out of the vault. It was the result of a brief flirtation between Paramount and what later became a Microsoft subsidiary. " Hmmm........plot thickens!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

look at the guy at 1:28, what has he been in?... I remember him from an episode of CSI but he's been in loads of things...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

This is pretty old, Frakes looks very young and the tech in the add is pretty old.

For the layout of the bridge , the uniform and the shape of Rikers beard it looks to be about 1993*.

* May also be the copyright 1993 at the end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 ms flywheel

'Does the Enterprise have driver side airbags?'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭c0mpliant

Token Ring system!! Ha ha, this is really old! Token Ring was replaced by Ethernet!

Advertisement