Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies please help -Hairdresser, Kilkenny City

Options
  • 22-05-2009 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi all,

Im getting married in kilkenny in a few months and need to find a hairdresser to do an upstyle. I have heard Ciaran O'Gorman is very good but if possible I was hoping to get away a little cheaper than his prices. Can anyone help me? I will be in the city so somewhere handy would be good. Even someone who might come into the hotel.

thanks
    newbie.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Ollchailin

How handy these would be for you depends on where your hotel is, but here are a few suggestions:

I've never been but I've heard the new Peter Marks in MacDonagh Junction is good. They're on 056 7722606

I went to Hair Court yeeeears ago for an upstyle and found them good, they still seem busy so they must be still good! They're in Market Yard and on 056 7764577

I dunno how good they are at upstyles but I often get my hair done in Fab on Bateman quay, they're really nice there. Number is (056)7756060

A few people have recommended the hairdressers in Newpark Shopping Centre, called Exposure 056-7756055

Otherwise you could try Toni & Guy, generally very good but maybe a bit pricey. Number anyway is 056-7703674 and they're on Ormonde st.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭channaigh

go to ann in hotel kilkenny shes really good at upstyles she seems to do alot of weddings

Advertisement