Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEE AY OH

Options
  • 22-05-2009 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭

I know we should be focusing on the leaving and all by now, but I don't have a clue what to put on my CAO form and can't get it out of my head :/

Any one else in the same boat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

I know we should be focusing on the leaving and all by now, but I don't have a clue what to put on my CAO form and can't get it out of my head :/

Yup, changed it again yesterday from the original 10 down to 5 completely different courses.

BESS and Political Science and Geography in Trinity are the top two, Politics in Maynooth, followed by the other two Arts and Commerce in UCD...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Yup, changed it again yesterday from the original 10 down to 5 completely different courses.

BESS and Political Science and Geography in Trinity are the top two, Politics in Maynooth, followed by the other two Arts and Commerce in UCD...
    I'm stuck between pretty much the same courses. Do you have any idea how Maynooth compares to the other two?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

I'm stuck between pretty much the same courses. Do you have any idea how Maynooth compares to the other two?

Havn't a breeze pal. I've never been out to Maynooth for anything at all, just know its around 15-20 minute drive from my house :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

same, I did originally have 10 on mine, but i took a load out as the others were only there in panic before the last deadline (we were told we had to have all 10 filled) so now it's down to 4 courses, I really need to find a few more to put on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Make up your mind quick!!!

I was in the exactly same situation last year. Ended up getting the points, but changed my mind about the course I chose, so I ended up repeating...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I dunno whether to take RCSI off mine or not. I want to do medicine, but I'd much rather be in a proper university like UCD or TCD than just a medical school =/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Do you have any idea how Maynooth compares to the other two?

Maynooth is the coldest place I have EVER been, no hyperbole.

Advertisement