Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mediums or psychics??fact or fiction

Options
  • 22-05-2009 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

so recently me and my girlfriend have been talking about mediums and the after life and i was wondering does any one have any experiences or been to see mediums in ireland??and if so were and how much as i cant seem to find any online....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Moved from Mythology Forum.

leeol, you'll gte more responses here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭poster

Hi,
    As a medium I can tell you that this is most definately for real. As with anything you will get those who are not ethical and try to con people.

But as far as communicating with spirit I have being communicating with them for the past 8 years and the evidence they come forward with for their loved ones sometimes leaves me and them speachless. If you havent gone to a medium, try it or if you go to the spiritualist sanctuary on a sunday evening you can go an witness mediumship in action..... its free on a donation basis, details on www.spiritualistunion.com

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The Helix sometimes run larger shows with well known mediums, which can be a good way of finding out how mediums demonstrate. But I do recommend the sanctuary as detailed above by poster. Its very benign, non spooky, and not a cult. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Have to agree on the Sanctuary above also. Was there on Sunday and impressioned by the 3 demonstrations, I also liked how intimate the setting was.

Advertisement