Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

did the nazis build an underground city in antartica?

• 22-05-2009 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

first of 7 videos in a playlist.

New Swabia is a very interesting topic.

http://hotgates.stanford.edu:3455/SouthPole/762

Has some great info on it. Have you lads read anything about it? I posted this as i thought not many people would know anything about this topic.

Enjoy.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

the blocks were pulled up the pyramid using massive tree trucks on tracks tons of grease and hundreds of thousands of slaves:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Is a really interesting topic Im gona put some stuff together and post it here soon, the Americans sent an invasion force there back in the 40's pretty big aswell, must of been some reason for it something to make them invade the middle of nowhere really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

WakeUp wrote: »
    Is a really interesting topic Im gona put some stuff together and post it here soon, the Americans sent an invasion force there back in the 40's pretty big aswell, must of been some reason for it something to make them invade the middle of nowhere really.

And have you any evidence of this American invasion force?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Operation Highjump

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump

People really should read the links before comenting on threads :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

3 posts in and your 99% sure king mob will ask have you evidence,It's hilarious.
    Anyway king mob and his court of approval aside, yes it's a very interesting topic which has alot of evidence that backs up some theories.

I only just came across it after reading about hitler and the bankers and why they went to war with him.

The hollow earth theory is pretty dam interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

blackgold>>, keep comments about other posters to yourself.

So seems this operation was a big one.

Any testimony from any of the troops involved that would indicate Nazis?
    Any evidence at all that they did something other than what was stated?

Heres a maybeeee, maybe TV hasntactually being lying to us, maybe thewent there and found tht the Nazi's had indeed found a giNT ALIEN SPACESHIP

maybe the americans were overwhelmed on their first full frontal assault on it, but over the space of the last 50 years alliances and business arangement have built up enough that a secret cabal of all powerull ufo posessin superhumans run everything

or not, its just a theory.

Heres a maybeeee, maybe TV hasntactually being lying to us, maybe thewent there and found tht the Nazi's had indeed found a giNT ALIEN SPACESHIP

maybe the americans were overwhelmed on their first full frontal assault on it, but over the space of the last 50 years alliances and business arangement have built up enough that a secret cabal of all powerull ufo posessin superhumans run everything

or not, its just a theory.
    So we agree that a Nazi City in Antarctica is pure fantasy?

and exactly how would you come to the conclusion that I agree with you???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Well you seem to think the Nazis lacked the resources to carry out the holocaust but were able to build a secret underground city in one of the most inhospitable regions on the planet.

Is that more accurate? :rolleyes:

Because you seem to hold the idea that Nazis had a base there in the same regard as that little story you just made up.

There's about the same amount of evidence for both of them.
    I.e. none.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

We're in danger of leaving civility behind us here, folks

It seems to me that Mahatma's "just a theory" and Mob's "pure fantasy" are different wordings of the same thing.

ETA: By this I mean that MC is referring to an idea which is formulated to explain the information we're discussing. Hence it is "just a theory" (in the non-scientific sense of the word).

For KM, this is "pure fantasy" in the sense that its an idea formulated to explain the information we're discussing, rather than a conclusion reached from the evidence.

Advertisement