Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upc celbridge

Options
  • 22-05-2009 5:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭

hey all any1 else havin troubl wit upc bb in celbridge its very intermitternt all of a sudden?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭bonoman66

Seems ok for me at the moment.

Doesn't appear to be any issue generally browsing sites. Response & page loading seems fine. I'm on the UPC 20Meg package.#

May depend on what you're doing though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

im on same deal, not crazy usage but sometimes it can be brill all day and then gone for days ata time

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭bonoman66

I have to say my connection has been very reliable in terms of being up (not down). I do see variations in speed depending on time of day or day of week but nothing that really impacts me. Its probably gone down maybe 3 times in 7 months (that I noticed) & 2 out of those 3 times were periods of maybe 5-10mins max. The other was intermittent up & down over approx 60mins - they must have been working on the lines at the time or something.

Definately never had a case of the connection being down for prolonged periods or days.

Advertisement