Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australia via Thailand

Options
  • 22-05-2009 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I'm considering going to Australia in September on a WHV. However I was planning on going on a holiday with my mates(not coming to Oz) to Thailand for two/three weeks before going to Australia. I was checking out flights but the longest stopover for this type of journey seems to be three/four days from what I could find. I'm looking for the cheapest possible option and don't really wanna buy a world trip ticket as ill prob be going straight to Australia after Thailand. Any advice welcome!

Thanks,

Ger

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Air etihad to Thailand (can book through go4less.ie) and then a jetstar (jetstar.com.au) from bangkok to Melbourne.

About 450euro and then 280$ or something, sorted.

Im doing the same thing in reverse in 3 weeks on the way home.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

nm wrote: »
    Air etihad to Thailand (can book through go4less.ie) and then a jetstar (jetstar.com.au) from bangkok to Melbourne.

About 450euro and then 280$ or something, sorted.

Im doing the same thing in reverse in 3 weeks on the way home.

Be careful with jetstar, they are like the ryan-air over here, if you need to change dates it will be pricey etc,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 yellowstar

hey check out www.airasia.com and look around with dates they have ridiculously cheap flights at the mo. You can fly london stansted to kuala Lumpar for 155pounds

Advertisement