Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Cup Final in Enniscorthy RFC

Options
  • 22-05-2009 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Everyone's welcome to come and join us in Enniscorthy RFC to watch the Heineken Cup Final

EnniscorthyRFCHeinekenCupFinalPoste.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Pity they didn't do this in wexford town in the wanderers rfc.. if they did they kept it very quiet...

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭DaveMR

funkyflea wrote: »
    Pity they didn't do this in wexford town in the wanderers rfc.. if they did they kept it very quiet...

We only organised it this week as there was originally a private function in the club which subsequently cancelled

Leinster Branch were supposed to be help promote the matches in clubhouses but tbh teh back up wasnt great for it

Great Result! Great evening!
    Now to organise getting the trophy down for a visit!

DaveMR wrote: »
    Now to organise getting the trophy down for a visit!

That would be fantastic! Let us know if you do - I've just bought a new DSLR.

That would be fantastic! Let us know if you do - I've just bought a new DSLR.

If you're looking to get some use from it....
    I'm looking for someone to take action shots and team photos for the website during our Tag season which starts on Thursday
    PM me if you're interested

Dave

DaveMR wrote: »
    If you're looking to get some use from it....
    I'm looking for someone to take action shots and team photos for the website during our Tag season which starts on Thursday
    PM me if you're interested

Dave

If you are looking for a photographer, there are a lot of excellent amateurs and also some pros on the photography forum. There are quite a few people looking to break into sport photography as well I think so a chance to build up their portfolio would be welcome I guess.

I don't have a fast lens but I will be back in Wexford for a couple of weeks soon enough and if there are some games on, I might pop by?

• Advertisement

If you are looking for a photographer, there are a lot of excellent amateurs and also some pros on the photography forum. There are quite a few people looking to break into sport photography as well I think so a chance to build up their portfolio would be welcome I guess.

I don't have a fast lens but I will be back in Wexford for a couple of weeks soon enough and if there are some games on, I might pop by?

Pop on by..every Thursday from 7pm in Enniscorthy RFC
    I'll be the one by the bud light tent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

C'MON ROSS,
    This is an open letter to all members of next years u19 team. you will be murdered.

Depp wrote: »
    C'MON ROSS,
    This is an open letter to all members of next years u19 team. you will be murdered.

What?

Just a bit of sledging, no problems here boss

Just to let you know that the Heineken Cup trophy will be visiting Enniscorthy RFC on the evening of Thursday 16th July
    Everyone is welcome to drop down and have their photo taken
    In addition Ireland's Grand Slam trophies will be visiting the club on Thursday 30th July

• Advertisement

will it be in ross?

Depp wrote: »
    will it be in ross?

Not that night anyway. Thats just Enniscorthy RFC
    You'll need to check with New Ross Rfc if they have a visit during the summer

Advertisement