Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipoker

Options
  • 22-05-2009 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

i thou it was just me but havin spoke to 2 ppl over the week its apparent im not as mad as i thou.

ipoker playing in tourneys.
    Allin AA or 1010 whatever called by AK A9 72 again whatever 4/2 for that matter.
    flop will bring a draw as in most cases with poker it does that i know. but when turn card comes down the board will frezze and it will bring down the draw so that the worst hand wins be AK or 4/2.

Another point about ipoker if u are allin and u lose to smaller stack with the worst hand 8 out of 10 times u will win next hand no matter what u have 9/3 10/2 55 whatever.

the 2 lads i was speaking to were well aware of this just wondering has anyone else notice this and if so is it fair?
    whats the point in playing these sites if ur an underdog to smaller stack no matter what cards u have.
    it seems the network want to keep the players in the game for whatever reason (i dont know).

anyway feel free to berate this thread or whatever u like to it.

Regards Rod

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Yes Rod, we are going to berate the fcuk out of you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Rod i'm getting a army together to bring down iPoker once and for all. PM me for details. God speed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭maloney333

Live poker is riggered cause any time im in the fitz i lose with my Aces

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Donkathon

THIS THREAD MUST DIE................

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Icarus152

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Rod & Reel

ok lovein all this ppl. keep em coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Have you considered changing religion, or just pray harder?

Ipoker is not rigged, you're just a very unlucky guy.

How much are you losing OP? I find it's always nice to have something to blame. Try to stick with "i'm really bad at poker, come take my money" that works well for me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Rod & Reel

themadchef wrote: »
    Have you considered changing religion, or just pray harder?

Ipoker is not rigged, you're just a very unlucky guy.

How much are you losing OP? I find it's always nice to have something to blame. Try to stick with "i'm really bad at poker, come take my money" that works well for me :D

emm thats a responce alright. first off there tourneys so buyin would be what we all lose if we dont win. secondly i dont play internet poker that often as i have posted here before to that point thridly i play in tallaght poker room where ur more than welcome to come sit next to me u can pick which side u prefer.

this thread was not a blame game on anyone losin or winning. it was an observation on the site. so please if i was losing i would quit as im not a fool. i know my limits so thanks for ur reply ill ad the salt later!!

"iPoker rigged" threads are the Poker forum equivalent of menstruation. Every 24 days or so we get one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Rod & Reel wrote: »

Regards Rod

ur more than welcome to come sit next to me u can pick which side u prefer.

this thread was not a blame game on anyone losin or winning. it was an observation on the site. so please if i was losing i would quit as im not a fool. i know my limits so thanks for ur reply ill ad the salt later!!

I did berate it and you got all defensive with me :confused: Were you really being serious? Ipoker is NOT rigged. How many times did i hear "Tribecca is rigged" back in the day. It's urban myth

Too much salt is bad for your heart ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

i thou it was just me but havin spoke to 2 ppl over the week its apparent im not as mad as i thou.

ipoker playing in tourneys.
    Allin AA or 1010 whatever called by AK A9 72 again whatever 4/2 for that matter.
    flop will bring a draw as in most cases with poker it does that i know. but when turn card comes down the board will frezze and it will bring down the draw so that the worst hand wins be AK or 4/2.

Another point about ipoker if u are allin and u lose to smaller stack with the worst hand 8 out of 10 times u will win next hand no matter what u have 9/3 10/2 55 whatever.

the 2 lads i was speaking to were well aware of this just wondering has anyone else notice this and if so is it fair?
    whats the point in playing these sites if ur an underdog to smaller stack no matter what cards u have.
    it seems the network want to keep the players in the game for whatever reason (i dont know).

Regards Rod
    648011159554923090684.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Online poker is not rigged, or there's no evidence for it at any rate. Search the forums for similar threads and explanations.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement