Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mario Kart Wii & 4 Wii Wheels £39.99/€45 delivered

• 22-05-2009 9:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

17796_1242811815.jpg17796_1242811816.jpg

Buy it @MyMemory

£39.99 Free Delivery

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

Apparently that site has terrible customer service ?

you can buy the game with 1 wheel for 40 Euro in smyths(the wheels are mostly useless anyway)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

herobear wrote: »
    Apparently that site has terrible customer service ?

Never anything that i have experienced.

herobear wrote: »
    you can buy the game with 1 wheel for 40 Euro in smyths(the wheels are mostly useless anyway)

Personally i would rather pay the fiver extra to have 3 more wheels for mates or family.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

The wheels dont really make much difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

jenno86 wrote: »
    The wheels dont really make much difference.

Personally i prefer them. A bit weird at the start but once you get used to it, its a much better feel than using the remote on its own. The wheels are normally €10 each and the game with one wheel is normally €40 for the fiver extra i think makes it a good deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Tried to buy this item, only to get the following message:

Mario Kart & 4 Wii Wheels (Nintendo Wii)
    This item is too heavy to ship to your destination The maximum weight per item is 400g !

• Advertisement
Advertisement