Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withdrawal policy on poker sites

Options
  • 22-05-2009 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello I used to deposit and withdraw from pokerstars and fulltilt when i cleared bonuses and i got money very quickly and didnt need to provide id or anything.Now i would like to know about other poker sites like ipoker and ongame do they require id scan and how long it takes for money to actually get to my mb acc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Donkathon

jozakoza wrote: »
    Hello I used to deposit and withdraw from pokerstars and fulltilt when i cleared bonuses and i got money very quickly and didnt need to provide id or anything.Now i would like to know about other poker sites like ipoker and ongame do they require id scan and how long it takes for money to actually get to my mb acc.

when you play with boylepoker you can deposit into there bookies and also withdraw funds from your account through them to as long as you bring photo id with you

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭peteypop

after a few withdrawals they request passport and bill,check takes 3 to 4 days,sent from irish company

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭insomniak

you need to provide id for every site now, including pokerstars

takes around a day or 2 in general

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

insomniak wrote: »
    you need to provide id for every site now, including pokerstars

takes around a day or 2 in general

Ive withdrawn to my mb account many times from stars and was never asked for id.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭insomniak

Dave147 wrote: »
    Ive withdrawn to my mb account many times from stars and was never asked for id.
    they are obviously just racist so

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Yep, withdrawing to my Neteller acc I've never been asked for ID scans on any poker site.

Advertisement