Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Cat - Last seen in Charlesland

Options
  • 22-05-2009 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi - My Brother-in-law who is from Rathdrum came up to do some work in Charlesland yesterday - when he opened his van - their cat, who had hitched a lift, jumped out and ran away. She was last seen in Charlesland opposite Superquinn. The cats name is Cuddles - an adult female - brown striped with a cream belly. She is wearing a red collar with a bell on it. There are no recent photos of her to post, sorry. If anyone has seen her can you ring my sister Michele
    @ 087-6897938. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭wicklowgal

I'm sorry to hear that, I will certainly keep an eye out and hopefully she'll be back home soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭purplebeach

Thanks Wicklowgal - hopefully she will turn up or someone will keep her safe as she is quite far from home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Maisy

She was in my garden last night, unfortunately I hadn't read this at that point:( I rang Michelle and said I'll coax the cat in and hang onto her, if she shows up again. She looked in good shape and as I said to Michelle, she was smart enough to head for the open land behind me which is a feline smorgasbord of tasty wildlife !

Thanks Maisy - hopefully you will see her again. Michele told me you had rung her - they drove around Charlesland today for ages - saw about 10 other cats but not Cuddles

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

If you'd like a lend of a cat trap to catch her, let me know & I can drop one to you. I'm only in windgates.

• Advertisement

Thanks

Advertisement