Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Streetview spotted in Waterford

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Search in the city forum - there was a thread on it ages ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 stupidsometimes

Saw the same one outside my house one day. Since they were taking pics of my house I took one of them back.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

Kilmeaden a few weeks back

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

I know the fella who drives the Google car around. It's some job, mega bucks worth of camera equipment there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Magicalmac

Seen the car out in Tramore a couple of weeks ago... His Sat Nav must of been broke because he was driving up past Glor na Mara school and instead of taking a left up past the council office's he drove up that little drive way beside Centra at a good speed.... He reversed back quick too cause the ****er nearly hit me on my bike so i gave him the two-finger salute.... Hope he got a picture of that !!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 enilec

I saw one in Kilgobinet (outside Dungarvan) around April time.

Advertisement