Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monophonic ring tones

• 22-05-2009 11:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I bought an old nokia phone, and I am looking to Down Load 2 monophonic ring tones ( sweet child o Mine & Walk of life!)
    Does anybody know how I could get these?
    Thanks
    Brian

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

the old monophonic ringtones were done in .mid format. good out MIDI.

i would search in google for the name of the song followed by MIDI.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

I don't have a cable to connect the phone to the pc to transfer it. If I downloaded it to a newer phone, and sent the file as an attachment to a message would it work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

I don't have a cable to connect the phone to the pc to transfer it. If I downloaded it to a newer phone, and sent the file as an attachment to a message would it work?
    yup should work fine. alternatively, type the entire link into the old phones internet browser and it'll download onto there. midi tones are small so wouldnt cost much as far as internet usage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

jaysus I remember the days of typing in the monophonic tones meself. Ah life was so much easier then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What phone is it?

Some have the manual enter function so you can get the notes of websites.

• Advertisement
Advertisement